Online Drawing Competition - May 2021
InnovativeKidzArt announces "Online Drawing Competition" [only for Participants residing in India] to encourage young participants to be Creative through Drawing. All entries will feature in ‘Art Gallery’ section on the website www.innovativekidzart.com along with ‘Winners gallery’ section for winners or best competition entries.
Drawing Competition Theme -
(IMP NOTE: Participant can choose any flower of their choice)
Results will displayed on the website on 26th May 2021
Competition winners will receive prizes as below:
|1st Prize (from each group)||Gift + Certificate|
|2nd Prize (from each group)||Gift + Certificate|
|3rd Prize (from each group)||Gift + Certificate|
|All Participants||Digital Participation Certificates|
* Prize or Prizes will depend upon the number of eligible Entries received. In case of insufficient entries for an age group, only one entrant from that age group will win!
Participation in this competition is a 4-Step process;
Parents / Participants have to take a photograph of their drawings / paintings with mobile or camera and save the image file with participant's full name & the Competition name. For example: kirti-deshpande-onlinedraw-may21.jpg
Now, fill the Registration Form. CLICK HERE to fill the Competition Registration Form. On Successful registration, a participation code number will be generated and sent to your registered email for verification of the competition entry.
Entry fees of Rs. 100/- (per participant) can be sent by Net Banking / Online Transfer /Cash / Bank Demand Draft Transfer only in favour of "TREESHA DESIRE" payable at MUMBAI Or Cheque in the name of TREESHA DESIRE. For Net Banking / Online Transfer Kindly Contact Us for Bank Details on email@example.com.
Send the image of drawing for competition entry to e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org along with participant's Name, Age, School Name, STD, Registration code number and entry fee payment transaction number/DD details/scanned copy of bank pay-in slip.
For queries write to email@example.com
- Online drawing competition entries will be open for submission from 21st February 2021 to 22nd May 2021
- Entry fee of Rs. 100 will be charged for each individual participant entry.
- The competition is open to participants divided into 4 age groups 3-5 years, 6-8 years, 9-11 years and 12-15 years
- Drawings can be made in any medium, like Water Colors, Pastels, Pencils, Crayons, etc. on any type of Paper
- All entries are to be submitted as digital images (a scan or digital photo must be made of each artwork). Images must be submitted as JPEGs (saved at minimum compression and max. quality).
- Your child's/your full name & the Competition name should be the title of the photo/drawing you send. Example: kirti-deshpande-onlinedraw-may21.jpg
- Any participant wishing to enter his/her art must first be registered on-line by a parent, legal guardian, qualified teacher or, if aged 12 or more, by him/herself
- Only one entry per participant will be accepted
- All drawings submitted to InnovativeKidzArt must be the original idea and creation of the participant. Copying of any pre-existing image is not acceptable, whether visually or by tracing. Don't use any copyrighted work.
- All drawings submitted to the competition may be used for the benefit of InnovativeKidzArt in any way, with or without attribution. The copyright of all entries will rest with InnovativeKidzArt.
- InnovativeKidzArt may reject entries that it considers inappropriate for any reason.
- Award winners and schools will be informed individually by post/email.
- InnovativeKidzArt is not responsible if some works do not reach them, are not displayed on the website and other places and do not receive any award.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability in case any participant is not selected and/or awarded the prizes, and mere participation will not entitle anyone to win prizes. Winner would be declared through fair competition and selection for participation is done only if the participants abide by the terms and conditions mentioned herein. Winners may be required to submit to a background check in order to accept Prizes. The decision of judges would be final and binding on all participation and no further correspondence would be entertained in this regard.