Online Drawing Competition - Jan 2015
InnovativeKidzArt announces - Online Drawing Competition [only for Participants residing in India]
InnovativeKidzArt announces Drawing Competition to encourage young participants to be Creative through Drawing. All entries will feature in ‘Gallery’ section on the website www.innovativekidzart.com along with ‘Winners gallery’ on home page for best competition entries.
Competition winners will receive prizes as below:
|1st Prize (from each group)||Cash Prize + Certificate|
|2nd Prize (from each group)||Cash Prize + Certificate|
|3rd Prize (from each group)||Cash Prize + Certificate|
|All Participants||Digital Participation Certificates|
- Online drawing competition entries will be open for submission from 9th January 2015 to 17th February 2015
- Entry fee of Rs. 50 will be charged for each individual participant entry.
- The competition is open to participants divided into 5 age groups 3-5 years, 6-8 years, 9-11 years, 12-15 years and 16-20 years
- Drawings can be made in any medium, like Water Colors, Pastels, Pencils, Crayons, etc. on any type of Paper
- All entries are to be submitted as digital images (a scan or digital photo must be made of each artwork). Images must be submitted as JPEGs (saved at minimum compression and max. quality).
- Your child's/your full name & the Competition name should be the title of the photo you send. Example: purva-deshpande-onlinedraw-jan15.jpg
- Any participant wishing to enter his/her art must first be registered on-line by a parent, legal guardian, qualified teacher or, if aged 12 or more, by him/herself
- Only one entry per participant will be accepted
- All drawings submitted to InnovativeKidzArt must be the original idea and creation of the participant. Copying of any pre-existing image is not acceptable, whether visually or by tracing. Don't use any copyrighted work.
- All drawings submitted to the competition may be used for the benefit of InnovativeKidzArt in any way, with or without attribution. The copyright of all entries will rest with InnovativeKidzArt.
- InnovativeKidzArt may reject entries that it considers inappropriate for any reason.
- Award winners and schools will be informed individually by post/email.
- InnovativeKidzArt is not responsible if some works do not reach them, are not displayed on the website and other places and do not receive any award.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability in case any participant is not selected and/or awarded the prizes, and mere participation will not entitle anyone to win prizes. Winner would be declared through fair competition and selection for participation is done only if the participants abide by the terms and conditions mentioned herein. Winners may be required to submit to a background check in order to accept Prizes. The decision of judges would be final and binding on all participation and no further correspondence would be entertained in this regard.Drawing Competition Themes (choose any one from below)
DRAWING - Scenary, Village, Animals
CARTOON - Disney characters, Tom & Jerry, Bheem and friends
GREETING - Festivals, Occasions, Best Wishes, Birthday, New Year
THEME BASED PAINTINGS - 26th January/Republic Day
Results will displayed on the website on 19th February 2015