|Category||STD. 4 to 5||STD. 6 to 8||STD. 9 to 10||STD. 11 to 12|
|First Prize||Payal Pitale||Siddhi Bhosale||Shruti Malpure||Akshi Panwala|
|Second Prize||Tanushree Gite||Yashashree Malpathak||-||-|
|Third Prize||Apurva Kulkarni||Sanyukta Deshmukh||-||-|
InnovativeKidzArt announces - Essay Competition [only for Participants residing in Mumbai]
InnovativeKidzArt announces Essay Competition to provide a platform to encourage young citizens of tomorrow to showcase their expressions in writing on various subjects. It's an opportunity for students to share their views, ideas and opinions on the given topics and get feedbacks about it from the experts.
Who can participate?
The students are divided in four categories:
- STD. 4 to 5
- STD. 6 to 8
- STD. 9 to 10
- STD. 11 to 12
- On the spot essay competition will be held on Saturday, 18th October 2014 at Brahman Sabha Hall, Tilak road, Dombivli (East)
- Entry fee of Rs. 50 will be charged for each individual participant entry.
- Participants must carry their school/college ID Card for age proof.
- Time allotted - 60 minutes only for writing the essay. Sheet for writing will be provided by Treesha Desire.
- Ball pens with blue or black ink only be used (to be brought by participants).
- Essays must be written with min. limit of 1000 words in English or Marathi
- The decision of the Judge shall be final & binding on all the participants.
- A prize giving presentation will be conducted on Sunday, 19th October 2014 at 4.30 pm onwards.
|Date||Slot||Registration Time||Competition Time|
|18th Oct||A||3.30 pm to 4.00 pm||4.00 pm to 5.00 pm|
|B||4.30 pm to 5.00 pm||5.00 pm to 6.00 pm|
|C||5.30 pm to 6.00 pm||6.00 pm to 7.00 pm|
Essay Competition Topics
|Level||STD. 4 to 5||STD. 6 to 8||STD. 9 to 10||STD. 11 to 12|
|Topics||My School||What if sun goes on the strike||Write a story in which a cat and a tree have an important role to play||Intellectual Pioneers|
|Good Manners||Which Indian state you like the most and why?||My Favourite National Leader||Where do you see India 10 years from now|
|Habit of reading||Friendship||Dream Adventures||Swami Vivekanand|
|A picnic I enjoyed||My Favorite Place to Go||Importance of Education||Terrorism And Its Effect Upon The Economy|